Our law firm princing & fees are set prior to any legal service delivery in a mutual attorney/client written agreement according to the :
- type of case and its difficulty;
- time spent on the case;
- importance of involved interests;
- impact of law firm fees and expenses;
- client type and situation.
Different pricing models could be used : hourly rates, flat fees or fixed fees, subscription which can be completed by contingency.
The following expenses are not included in fees and remain at client's responsibility :
- Expenses incurred by the law firm for the case purposes such as travel expenses (hotel, train / air tickets ...), bailiff fees etc.
- The costs and taxes related to the proceedings, the translation costs, the expert's remuneration.
In the event of litigation brought before a jurisdiction, some of these expenses can be recovered under articles 695 and 700 the French Civil Procedure rules on the defeated party.
Maria Moskvina Law Firm accepts cases under :
- Legal Aid, granted to the person (French resident) who does not have sufficient income to assert her/his rights in court (LA simulator),
- Legal Protection, allowing your insurance to cover the costs of litigation in case of this guarantee subscription (LP implementation)